Romulus Buckle & the Engines of War (The Chronicles of the Pneumatic Zeppelin, #2) - Richard Ellis Preston Jr. This was so much better than the first book (which you have to read first)!
The descriptions were dialed down while still building an incredibly rich world. The characters were given more depth. The action was non-stop and fast paced. The entire book seems to take place over the course of two days.
No questions were really answered from the first book, instead new ones were asked, but it was still so interesting that I barely cared.
A love triangle was introduced which I can't wait to explore in the next book.

It's always so easy to point out things I dislike about a novel but the good ones that I really enjoy, all I want to say is, "It's awesome, amazing, read it! No, seriously, read it!" So, if you like steam punk, fantasy, or even sci-fi (I think this would fall pretty well into all those categories) then you should definitely read this book!

This review is based on a copy of the book provided by netgalley in exchange for an honest review.