The Lies of Locke Lamora

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch This book was so much fun. I really, really liked it! There was action, adventure, humor, tragedy, and everything else needed for a good time.
I have heard that this was a "Robin Hood" type of adventure. It is, basically, only without that pesky "give to the poor" part. :-)
I loved the characters! Really loved them. I did not want to believe that the Sanza twins and Bug were really dead. God, that hurt. Especially, watching Bug die. I felt my heart wrench! Locke Lamora is such a scoundrel, you can't help but love him. Jean is such a steady side kick, loyal and brave to the end.
The only reason this is not a full 5 star rating, and my only real complaint with the book, Scott Lynch is a little wordy. I don't know if everyone else reads every single word or not but I caught myself skimming over the descriptions of the cities and the buildings and blah, blah, blah. If I felt that I missed something, I would go back and read it again but a lot of that I just skimmed over. I understand it was "world building" and I can appreciate that but I'm pretty easy to please in that department. I just kind of take everything at face value and dig no deeper. I can appreciate the work and attention to the small details but I, as I said, I skim those parts.
So, amazing book, lots of fun to read, and onto the sequel!

P.S. I want to know Locke Lamora's real name. Damn tease.